- Develop and implement the communication and content strategy for our main social media channels
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, our blog and act as brand ambassador
- Work cross-functionally with designers, guest authors, PR agencies, copywriters, and content partners to develop articles, stories, thought leadership, videos, that help us to engage with our target audience
- Create content and marketing campaigns for our blog and social media channels
- Graduated/about to graduate in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Prior work experience with content or social media marketing, preferably within the professional service industry
- Passionate for crafting compelling and engaging content
- Eye for design and good storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Wordpress blogs, Mailchimp, or a similar platform for newsletters
- Skilled with photo/video editing software is a plus
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events)
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the company
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Enjoy regular team lunches and social events
- A secured job in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Work in an environmentally conscious company - we see climate action as a responsibility
German - English
Beginn: 01.04.2021/ ASAP
Dauer: 6-12 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” (cit. Confucius) A sea of opportunities is waiting for you at Consultport. Are you ready to disrupt the consulting market with us?
We’re a young, fast-growing company based in Berlin, led by experienced entrepreneurs, with backgrounds from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google. We’re building the finest digital marketplace, one that brings leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants together with businesses. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across European markets.
We connect them with the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy, digital transformation, business model development, and more. We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset. While everyone on our team is an “A-player”, our culture is very collaborative, friendly, and flexible. We encourage our team to bring in their own ideas and take initiative to move us forward. We’re located in Berlin, one of Europe’s most booming and exciting cities for start-ups and tech, and have established a strong business network especially in the DACH region.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.